V8 Speed & Resto Shop Restorations
Contact The V8 Speed and Resto Shop For Classic And Muscle Car Restoration and Performance Needs
V8TV Brings Cameras, V8 Speed and Resto Shop Brings Cars to 2017 Street Machine Nationals in Duquoin, IL
Protect the fenders on your favorite ride from dents, scratches, and greasy messes with our Holley/MSD Brands “Sticker Bomb” fender cover. This colorful cover is designed to mimic the popular past time of plastering stickers all over a shop fridge or tool box. Our heavy-duty fender cover features a durable printed vinyl outer layer with a scratch resistant sponge foam inner layer to keep the cover in place. Fully sewn seams create a useful tool ridge on the top side. The edges of the cover’s printed area are made to look like old and weathered stickers for that vintage look. It is a great cover for any gearhead and durable enough for everyday shop use.
- Features all Holley/MSD brand logos past and present with weathered edge for cool sticker bomb look
- Large 34” x 26” size and 1/8” thick vinyl construction offers excellent protection area
- Fender cover is acid, oil, and grease resistant
- Full length tool ridge keeps things where you want while working
- Fully printed vinyl outer layer with sponge foam inner layer keeps the cover in place
- Great fender cover for the hobby enthusiast to the everyday automotive professional
1966 Ford Galaxie 500 7-Litre Restored By V8 Speed And Resto Shop Featured on Hemmings Muscle Machines Cover
We are honored and privileged to learn that the 1966 Ford Galaxie 500 7-L restored by the V8 Speed & Resto Shop has been chosen for a six page feature - including a cover photo - in the latest issue of Hemmings Muscle Machines Magazine! The entire crew worked very hard on this complete restoration, and we could not be happier to have a future in such an excellent publication as muscle machines. The magazine is a new stands as of April 21, 2017, and subscribers should have there copies already. Check your local new stands to get your copy today!
Click to Contact the V8 Speed & Resto Shop Today to discuss restoring YOUR dream car! 314.783.8325
Click HERE to see the entire build thread on this beautiful Emberglo 428 Galaxie!
Page 10 of 13