#4895
V8 Staff
Keymaster

We gave the car a bath, and we began our disassembly and documentation process.

The back sides of the fenders seemed to be dirty but not rusty.

The disassembly continued, removing the heater assembly from the firewall.

The crew was happy to see that the floor seemed to be in excellent shape.

The original bucket seats were dirty, but perhaps they will clean up without the need for reupholstering.

All the parts were photographed, tagged, and bagged or wrapped for safe storage.

Once we removed all the parts from the trunk, we spied some rust in the seams where the wheel tubs attach to the trunk floor, but we’ll get the whole picture after the paint is removed.

Found a little crust in the doors…