Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    V8 Staff
    Keymaster

Stephen, you nailed it, pretty remarkable, actually. Send us an email with your shipping info and we’ll get your stuff shipped out asap!

info@v8tv.net

Thanks!

Kevin Oeste

Mike Clarke
    Keymaster

Nice job, Stephen! Great guesses. Can’t believe they were both no sales. Tough to say no to that kind of cabbage.

Stephen heil
    Participant

With that color combination and being a 4 speed, and a Scott tiemann restoration I figured it would bid up to but not break the 2 million dollar mark. I was a little too optimistic about the Rob Lozins automatic trans am which received a 1,100,000 dollar bid in 2010.

V8 Staff
    Keymaster

With that color combination and being a 4 speed, and a Scott tiemann restoration I figured it would bid up to but not break the 2 million dollar mark. I was a little too optimistic about the Rob Lozins automatic trans am which received a 1,100,000 dollar bid in 2010.

I agree with your logic… the white 4-speed car was really amazing. Maybe someday Mecum will get to sell the Lozins car.. I was at Indy in 2010 for the last attempt. In some ways, auctions are like racing.. you really don’t know what’s going to happen, and I guess that’s part of the fun!

Kevin Oeste

Stephen heil
    Participant

A lot of cabbage to be sure, but as volatile as the stock market has been as of late, the 1969 Pontiac trans am convertible makes a great investment!

Stephen heil
    Participant

Hi Kevin, my mailing address is 2229 Coventry road, unit 2, Columbus, Ohio 43221. 3X for the t-shirt. Thank you!

Doug Hlady
    Participant

Hey Kevin. I must of forgot to mention that my bid was in Canadian $$$.

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.