Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jim Napoletano
    Participant

Hi,

I joined last month and love the Muscle Car of the Week videos. Have been a Pontiac hobbist for a long time because my dad owned a Pontiac dealer. It is in the blood. Here is a video of my latest car. A friend taped it and put it up on you tube for me.

The car was owned by the original owner up until March, 2015. I bought it from the second owner in February, 2016. Had to have the engine rebuilt with less than 100 miles on a fresh rebuild. Have to do things yourself if you want it done right. The car was born a RAIII automatic car. The original owner raced it and blew the bottom end of the RAIII. Pontiac replaced it with a service replacement RAIV block. The dealer put all of the RAIII top end on it. When the guy I purchased the car from he found it was a RAIV service replacement block. The engine needed to be rebuilt and got 614 heads and made it a RAIV. The car was switched from auto to stick.

If you want to find out more, just ask.

Thanks,

Jim

V8 Staff
    Keymaster

Very cool car, Jim! I really like the blue / white scheme on those. Cool story about the RAIV block and conversion, and I bet the car is a blast with the 4-speed. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for watching Muscle Car Of The Week! We have an episode coming up that you might really enjoy…

Jim Napoletano
    Participant

Kevin,

Thanks for the welcome!

You are killing me with that teaser comment on an upcoming video. You have my attention.

Jim

V8 Staff
    Keymaster

Jim, as long as you’ve subscribed to our YouTube channel or regularly check our website, you won’t miss the episode!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.