Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    V8 Staff
    Keymaster

We’ve been evolving our website and forum recently, and you are now looking at the latest version of the V8 Forum! This version allows us to maintain higher security (less SPAM), and it also does some neat things like automatically resizing images and boasts mobile compatibility so it looks good on phones and tablets. We’ll be adding threads of all the V8TV and V8 Speed & Resto car builds here, and we invite you to add your projects as well!

You’ll notice the main V8TV website navigation bar at the top of the page makes it MUCH easier to click around on the site and find your way back!

The only downside is that you have to re-register in this version UNLESS but if you do, you’ll automatically be registered for the V8 Mail Newsletter.

So please sign up and enjoy your stay!

Kevin Oeste

Rusty Timmons
    Participant

Hello Kevin,
    This is Rusty from Va…..just registered on your website. I found you on YouTube with Muscle Car Of The Week. I have a ’72 Corvette Cpe LT-1 that I’ve owned for around 20 years. It’s a pretty original car…..55k miles….White/Black interior. I have enjoyed your series on the cars including the 1971 LT-1 and especially the R Code 427 Ford’s and 427 GT-500. Thanks.

Rusty T.

V8 Staff
    Keymaster

Hello Kevin,
    This is Rusty from Va…..just registered on your website. I found you on YouTube with Muscle Car of the Week. I have a ’72 Corvette Cpe LT-1 that I’ve owned for around 20 years. It’s a pretty original car…..55k miles….White/Black interior. I have enjoyed your series on the cars including the 1971 LT-1 and especially the R Code 427 Ford’s and 427 GT-500. Thanks.

Rusty T.

Welcome Randy! Thanks for the kind words on the show. We’d love to see your Corvette, got any pics to share? Thanks!

Kevin Oeste

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.