Or show starts off with Kevin Oeste and Mike “Q-Ball” Clarke sharing the story of his Kevin’s recent invite from Jimmy Shine and Billy Gibbons to be a guest at a recent ZZ Top concert! Kevin was super excited, and it only escalated when the topic shifts to recap the amazing new Hot Rod, Kustom, Street Machine, and Truck event called the Triple Crown of Rodding! Kevin, Kelle, and some of the V8 Speed & Resto Shop crew had an unbelievable time seeing some of the hottest cars in the country and hanging around with great friends and builders like Troy Trepanier, Alan Johnson, Gary Case, Chip Foose, Dave Kindig, Jesse Greening, Ken “Posies” Fenical, Roy Brizio, Mike & Jim Ring, Troy Ladd, Bobby Alloway, Phil and Jeremy Gerber, Johnathan Goolsby, and many more. While there, Kevin connected with Larry Erickson.. you know, the guy who designed CadZZilla… and his documentary project got a shot in the arm! It’s a heavy episode book-ended by Automotive Trivia and the usual nonsense, so we’re hope you’re fueled and ready for the V8 Radio Podcast!
The Triple Crown of Rodding event celebrates Hot Rods, Customs, Classics & Muscle Cars thru 1972, AND…. American-Made Trucks thru 1998! We’ll be there September 8-9, will you?
HERE’S JUST A SAMPLE WHY THIS EVENT WILL BE WHERE ALL THE PLAYERS….. COME TO PLAY!
• Brand New 2023 Chevrolet Pickup Hot-Rodded by Alloway’s Rod Shop to
be given away by LUCK-OF-THE-DRAW to one lucky registered participant!
• 50/50 drawing with 1/2 the proceeds going to one lucky winning ticket & the other 1/2 going to charities.
• Over 40 State-Of-The-Art Beautifully Machined Billet Aluminum trophies and show chrome plated (6) of the Triple Crown Winners… Best Street Rod, Best Street Machine, Best Street Cruiser, Best Truck (up to 1972), Best Truck (73-87). Best Truck (88-98)
• Win the Prestigious Triple Crown Trophy & a Gibson guitar! (gotta give some guitars away we’re in Music City USA)
• The top (3) cars will be featured on the cover of Modern Rodding magazine and the Top (3) Trucks on the cover of Classic Truck Performance magazine with full inside features on all 6.
The Top 6 Triple Crown Winners will be invited to compete for the Barrett-Jackson Cup & $20,000.00 Jan. 21-29, 2024 in Scottsdale, Az. (Only 50 vehicles Nationally invited with a
minimum of 6 from this show!)
• “Huge” Exhibitor Midway – Over 100 Vendors
Large Swap Meet & Car 4-Sale Corral
Nostalgia Nitro Dragsters Demo
• Concerts and fun for the whole family!
• AND MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED!
TRIPLE CROWN OF RODDING • SEPT. 8 & 9 • 2023
Event will be held at the Nashville Superspeedway
4847-F McCrary Rd, Lebanon, TN 37090
Friday Sept 8 from 7am – 5pm
Saturday Sept 9 from 8am – 5pm
Event is open to all Hot Rods, Street Rods, Street Machines, Classics & Customs up to 1972 AND All American-Made trucks up to 1998.
#triplecrown #hotrodshow #streetrod